Thursday 22 March 2012

Shopping Trip on Birthday

Hi everyone


YES I went shopping again (Houston we have a problem) I couldn't help myself but go ahhh!!


Thought i would share with you what i purchased
Me with my new yellow £10 cardigan from H&M & Pink petal headband from
Primark 50p




£1.50. This Primark candle smells so good in the tin however when alight i cannot smell it too well:(

From Left to right. Garnier body tonic cream in lemon (love it) Body shop cranberry butter £3 from The Body Shop
Simple spot control cream. Herbal Essences split end deep conditioner (amazing) & Simple spot control face wash.




£30 from Zara. Nice comfy flat shoes that are smart for work


Cute romantic head band 50p from primark!


Mac Lip Liner in What comes naturally. Will use for my neutral lipsticks
in my water line as white is too light for my skin tone.


Studio fix concealer in NC35. Nice and thick for concealing


Love the eyes
 in this top, 
Matches my new bag £5 Primark
My amazing new bag i keep going on about £40 Oasis




Matching mint accessories
 £2 ring & £2 belt
My new glasses £3.50
each from Matalan.

Also brought this new eye base
by NYX £5.50 from Ebay

This shower gel
smells AMAZING
Food with my friend... Now you see it
NOW YOU DONT HHAHA!!




Jason also cooked me a nice greek inspired meal on my actual birthday however it smelt so good I forgot to take a picture before it got killed by me. I have had an amazing 24th Birthday and thanks to this blog i will now remember everything i did! (i always forget) I have the best family and friends ever and i love you all! especially Jason you really are the love of my life (Q sick bucket) sorry guys

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your birthday :D
    Great purchases! The head band is so cute! Looooove your bag & mint accessories :)

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a fab day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am now following you! i am not following many people and really want to start reading more blogs as i enjoy them so much! thanks for the compliments and i look forward to seeing your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Hi again :D

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for follow, I'm following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't bloglovin, it's really better to keep in touch, but if you decided to join it, please let me know, and we can each other there as well ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much.

    Please follow my blog...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really can understand you, my blogs name is i love shopping.
    love your headband
    come and visit me and if you like my blog we can follow each other.
    kisses
    http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

    ReplyDelete