Tuesday 20 March 2012

24th Birthday post

Hi again


Sooo I thought i would let you know about the rest of my birthday. On saturday i had a few friends over. I wore this Primark mint dress with a white cardigan (check out primark haul) This is the only picture i have of me (you cant really see my outfit sorry) i was so drunk and had an amazing time with my bestest friends. I made Jerk chicken and rice and my friend brought over some Fried chicken. I also made these cupcakes. Here are also some other gifts i recieved (again check my previous haul for my other gifts. I was completely spoilt this year. I am going on spa day with my friend soon and got so much wine and chocolates. 
meeee!

My homemade cupcakes. Duck egg blue of course

Close up.... Yummy

My mantel piece full of love :)

Beautiful blue candle holder

i love this.... its a t

Beautiful earrings in a beautiful box
Twist Handle Tote Bag
I also got some money so decided to get this bag! love it






No comments:

Post a Comment