Tuesday 20 March 2012

Birthday Haul (Primark Oxford st) H&M, Forever 21

Hi everyone


So sorry I have not blogged in such a long time it's my birthday today WOOHOO and I have been busy celebrating for quite a while now. This is going to be a longgg blog so prepare.


Thursday: I had some beauty things done. Started with getting my nails done. Threading and waxed myself with my new amazing wax machine. Also brought all the food etc


Friday I went to London!!!!!!! I went with Jason on a huge shopping spree. We got the national express coach up £24 for both of us return (bargain) left about 6.45 from Bristol and got into London around 9.30ish and embarked onto the tubes. I was a bit scared at first as everyone pushes you however soon got used to it. Just stood behind Jason as a human shield haha!


So at 10am I arrive at Fan place.... Its closed so disappointed however looking through the window I didn't see anything I liked (keeping it at that haha) We then made our way to Oxford Street. Up first.....


of course Primark. I have to say I wasn't overwhelmed as Bristol is alot bigger however I still managed to spend £88 courtesy of Jason and here is what I brought. 

Flower flip flops (bottom) Matching flower waist belt (top) Matching black flower brooch (right)


£10! red striped maxi dress nipped in at the waist by elastic

Absolutely love this dress, So romantic. Wore this with a white cardigan (below) and nude heels on
my birthday party for a cute look



Denim (look) dress, This is a nice soft material. I love how this fits. Very flattering

Sale £5. Nice sheer polka dot shirt

£5 on sale. White cream floaty top

ROOOOAARR love this with Maxi skirts


Kim K inspired I LOVE this blazer. Only £15. Will pair with all black just like Kim K haha

Peach short cardigan.

I also have been lusting after the Heaven & earth eyeshadow palette from MUA. So got that. Also popped to boots as had £5 off No7. Got this primer.





Onto H&M

Staple white cardigan (worn on birthday) £10


I've reviewed these nail varnishes before. Love them. Especially the left one.

Rose gold flats
Black flats. £10 each




Finally I popped into Forever 21. Didn't see much i liked however this skirt for £12 is amazing
it's such a nice fit! I tucked my Lion top into this loosely with a cream cardigan
Love how this looked 

Sorry for not being so good with pictures of London etc. I do hope at some point i can
start taking more photos. We were just so busy waiting for tubes, shopping etc i forgot :(



No comments:

Post a Comment